Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Week 2 in Review

Busy week!

Baseball: Trent started off his major league career with a bang, to say the least. I heard it was the best debut since 1954, but I heard that from his mom, and I don't know the original source, but he still had an incredible debut. At one point his batting average was .500, but he's cooled off to a human, but respectable .314. That's where he usually lives, anyway.

His mother flew in from Sydney and it was a delight to meet her. We hugged as if we had known each other for years. Seriously, I've been in tears for a week. Mom & Sis are in Philadelphia, where the Dbacks are playing now. What a great way to spend a holiday!

Work: Crunch time. Stress. Too much to do. No time to do it. Gotta see patients tomorrow, when I have too many other things to do to prepare for the new medical students next week. And I need to get to work now to give a presentation, so I'd better get going. Just wanted to give a catch up for all five of my loyal followers. =]


1 comment:

  1. Ah, those shiny new 3rd year students.

    Been there, done that. Don't ever want to do it again.

    ReplyDelete