Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Long Time No See

My last post was a couple of months ago, but it seems longer. I keep thinking I need to do a catch-up post but there's not much sense in recounting everything. I'm not sure this is supposed to be a "diary" anyway. Main event after my last post was health issues for my 79 year old dad. His jumper cables gave him a shock, which is his way of saying that his AICD (defibrillator) fired. Long story. Short version is that he's home now after a week in hospital and step-down. Both parents are elderly now. (Gosh, I almost feel guilty using that word on them but it's true). When people ask, how are your parents? My answer is: They're still waking up every morning!

Boring post, but this will give me a jumpstart into getting back into the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hope they continue to wake up, and feel better, in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete